Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cut out Carbs for Weight loss?????week 1?

I have a family trip coming up and decided last week was time to kick it into high gear and start my weight loss journey. I cut out ALL Breads,Pasta,Potatoes, and chips. I am eliminating most carbs but still eating apples. I have lost 2 lbs so i am healthly losing. I am excersizing 4-5 times a week doing 40 min on elliptical and some crunches and ab moves. I was wondering if cutting out carbs will be effective in the weeks to come. I was obsessed with potatoes and at 5'3 150 lbs it showed!! I want to ideally be 125 so currently at 148 i am making progress. What do you think about my change.....also i eat eggs for breakfast ALWAYS a salad for lunch with chicken or not and lots of veggies for dinner and some chicken. i try to add almonds or fruit/veg as a snack. For dessert some lite cool whip and strawberries.(1200 calories daily) Is this a good weight loss Strategy???

No comments:

Post a Comment