Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am having problems with my parents, who is wrong?

Okay so my parents divorced when I was 8 and my mom re-married when I was 11 and I currently live with her and my step-dad. I am 13 now and my step-dad really makes me feel uncomfortable and they are both smothering me with rules and regulations. For example, me and my friend made a cookie pizza with a smily face on it. It turned out really ugly looking so we put a picture of it on Facebook and labeled it "abortion face". When they saw this they commented on it and said that it wasnt funny, then they made me write down my facebook password so they could change it and then they MADE me post an apology to everyone of m friends. They do stuff like this all the time. THey judge every little thing I do and they never give me a break. They even go as far as telling me how much dressing to put on my salad, what i can and cant wear outside, or when to stop talking at the dinner table. I can't take this any more. Especially from my overly harsh step-dad who shouldnt even be disciplining me in the first place. One time I went to go get some milk fro MY fridge and he said no. (and I never even asked him in the first place) It hurts alot constantly being told ur wrong for no good reason. I told them that I felt like a slave and that I dont even have a voice anymore and that i wanted to die and my mom told me to shut up. Am i nt the wrong here? AM I asking for too much and just being spoiled, or are they being unfair and wont give me any slack? Plz answer I just need some positive reinforcement for this hard tie Im going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment